Mr Andres' Trip to Saudia Arabia

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Questions and answers

Many of you have had great questions. I have posted many of them, but have not had the opportunity to answer them. I will try to answer some of them, but this is going to be an ongoing process. I feel as though I am developing a new understanding for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I will be using your questions to deepen our understanding of Saudi Arabia through continued communication with some of my contacts. I have experienced Saudi Arabia from my own point of view, but there were twenty-four other teachers that were also developing an understanding of Saudi Arabia. Please feel free to click on the links on the right side to look at the blogs some of the other teachers have created. Since we all talk to different people and have different interests you may see a whole new side to Saudi Arabia.

Until next time...

No comments: